Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SNOW, SNOW & ...MORE SNOW!

 We woke up this morning to a 90 minute school delay. 
The weather man said a dusting of snow!
Oh, & did I mention it has been below zero the past few days & nights! 
I'm beginning to think I live at the North Pole!


We have been trying to keep busy the past few weeks 
& make the best of the situation! 
You didn't really think we could be that obsessive did you?
I borrowed that photo.... & maybe a few others.

Thank God this was not my car!
 At least all the snow we shoveled was outside the car!
The boys will be shoveling again!
Tomorrow the Nor-easter is on it's way! Yippee!

My daughter & best friend told me I should travel with them to Bali
I'm really not sure why I'm not right now!

Hopefully Spring isn't too far off

No comments:

Post a Comment